Amount of Scholarship and Benefits
- IDR 650.000,- will be paid directly to the grantees’ bank account every month on the same date (not applicable due to Saturday/Sunday and Public Holiday)
- One time TOEFL Bonus (if any) and on time Graduation (exam) Bonus
- Free to join Capacity Building (to be selected), which held by Van Deventer-Maas Indonesia
Duration of Support
The scholarship starts from the 2nd year up to the standard duration of the study (S1 = 2nd – 4th year, D3 = 2nd – 3rd year), unless he/she is underperforms (IPK < 3.00), on leave, no confirmation of fund recipient and no news within a certain period of time, will get no scholarship during those period.
Requirements for applying scholarship
- 1st – 3rd year students of S1 and 1st – 2nd year students of D3
- Age not more than 27
- Financially deprived (stated in SKTM and/or Recommendation Letter of financial condition issued by the University)
- IPK ≥ 3.00
- Disciplines: Accounting, Agriculture, Fishery, Animal Husbandry, Architecture, Arts and Cultures, Arts and Design, Biology, Chemistry, Communication, Economics, Education, Engineering, English, Financial Management, Forestry, Geography, Sociology, Anthropology, Health/Medicine, History, Technology/ICT, Management, Mathematics, Physics, Statistics, Technic/Technology
- Active in organization and/or social-community
- Proficient in English will be an advantage
- Surat Keterangan Tidak Mampu (SKTM) from Kelurahan or Recommendation letter which stating your family’s economy condition from the School/University (Rector/Dean/Head of Study Program Department).
- The latest academic transcript / IPK (≥ 3.00)
- Parents’/guardian official income statement (for Institution/Private officers) at least the last 2 months.
- Parents’/guardian statement of work & income (for Entrepreneur) signed and sealed with meterai 6.000, and legalized by Kelurahan.
- Copies of ID (KTM and KTP).
- Copy of Family Card (KK)
- Copy of Bank Account (the front page of your own bank book)
- Electricity bill (at least the last 2 months bill)
- An essay about yourself (include family, study and social activities), why VDMS have to choose you to be one of the grantees; what is the advantage for you if you were chosen as grantee; and what will you do for the society after you received the scholarship. (Minimum 1,5 pages of A4, Font: Times New Roman, font size 11, and 1 spacing).
Starting on 10th up to 10th March 2018
Person in Charge : Ibu Fatchi Rahmawaty, S.Pd. (0274 6491829)
VDMS : firstname.lastname@example.org or SMS 0813-8191-7844 (Monday to Friday 09.00 – 17.00 WIB)