Indoor Localisation: State of the Art and Novel Algorithms
You can buy it here
Learning Data Fusion for Indoor Localisation.
You can download it here.
Copyright statement: This material is presented to ensure timely dissemination of scholarly and technical work. Copyright and all rights therein are retained by authors or by other copyright holders. All persons copying this information are expected to adhere to the terms and constraints invoked by each author's copyright. These works may not be reposted without the explicit permission of the copyright holder.
Widyawan, Low-Powered Wireless Sensor Network for Indoor Localization, ICGC 2010, Yogyakarta, Indonesia, 2010
- Martin Klepal, Marteen Weyn, Warsun Najib, Inge Bylemans, Sigit Basuki Wibowo, Widyawan, Bimo Sunarfri Hantono, OLS – Opportunistic Localization System for Smart Phones Devices, ACM SIGCOMM 2009 Workshop, Barcelona, Spain, 2009
- Warsun Najib, Martin Klepal, Widyawan, Dirk Pesch, A Software Development Model for Localization System, International Conference on Positioning and Context awareness (POCA2009), University College of Antwerp, Belgium, 2008
- Widyawan, Martin Klepal, Stephane Beauregard, Dirk Pesch, A Novel Backtracking Particle Filter for Pattern Matching Indoor Localization, The First ACM MELT, San Fransisco, 2008
- Stephane Beauregard, Widyawan, Martin Klepal, Indoor PDR Performance Enhancement using Minimal Map Information and Particle Filters, IEEE/ION PLANS. Monterey, California, May, 2008
- Widyawan, Martin Klepal, Stephane Beauregard, A Backtracking Particle Filter for Fusing Building Plans with PDR Displacement Estimates, WPNC, Hannover, Germany, March, 2008
- Stephane Beauregard, Martin Klepal, Widyawan, David Lopes Perez, Progress in WearIT@Work Positioning Technologies, in Proc. IFAWC, Israel, 2007
- Widyawan, Martin Klepal, Dirk Pesch, A Bayesian Approach for RF-Based Indoor Localisation, IEEE ISWCS, Trondheim, Norway, October, 2007
- Widyawan, Martin Klepal, Dirk Pesch, RF-Based Location System in Harsh Environment, IFAWC, Tel-Aviv, Israel, March 2007, accepted for presentation and inclusion in proceedings, 2007
- Widyawan, Martin Klepal, Dirk Pesch, Influence of Predicted and Measured Fingerprint on the Accuracy of RSSI-based Indoor Location Systems, WPNC, Hannover, Germany, March, 2007
- Widyawan, Martin Klepal, Real Time Location and Tracking Terminal in IEEE802.11 Network, in Proc. MUCS2006, Cork, Ireland, May, 2006
- Stephane Beauregard, Martin Klepal, Widyawan, Positioning in WearIT@Work, in Proc. ISHTAR/LIAISON Workshop, Athens, Greece, Sep. 2006