All of students of JTETI directly become the member of Gadjah Mada Medical Center (GMC) under university. All students, in this case, can have a service directly handled by GMC. The cost for the health service for students will be alleviated since GMC has enacted the Health Service mechanism that can alter the personal risk to be the group risk; and change the risk of uncertain health cost to be a certain one. Through GMC HC, Gadjah Mada University provides the health insurance for the students.
GMC HC is a non-profit division in charge of managing the health donation from the civitas academica of UGM. It also functions as the Primary Health Center commonly called System Managed Care. The Clinic of GMC HC is a clinic of family doctors supported by a number of qualified doctors.
Excellences of GMC Clinic:
1. Provide assurance for a total health service with minimum premium.
2. Provide a primary level of health service, and hospitalization including government and state hospital in Special District of Yogyakarta that has cooperation with GMC HC, those are Central Public Hospital (RSUP) of Dr. Sarjito, Panti Rapih Hospital, Bethesda Hospital, PKU (Public Health Center) Muhammadiyah Hospital Yogyakarta, Ludiro Husodo Hospital, Oral and Dental Hospital Faculty of Dentistry of UGM, Hidayatullah Hospital, and all local public hospitals in Special District of Yogyakarta
3. Facilities of GMC HC Clinic include the air-conditioned doctor’s office equipped with TV and health center managed by professional medical practitioners.
4. Provide an affordable premium
5. GMC HC Clinic is located in the middle of UGM Campus that is accessible for students and staffs needing health service.
6. Provide a simple and quick administrative procedure